• Other

    Who must register for Workmen’s Compensation?

    All companies who employ one or more employee. Only the following companies are exempt: National and state government departments Certain local authorities Employers who are covered by Mutual Associations The purpose of the fund is to provide compensation to employees who was either injured or contracted a disease during the course of performing their work duties. The annual assessment amount is calculated by using the actual salaries for the previous year and the estimated salaries for the current year. A rate is used according to the risk factor for injury of the business. The return must be submitted and the assessment amount paid before 31 May, after which a Letter…

    Comments Off on Who must register for Workmen’s Compensation?
  • Other

    Workmen’s compensation

    All employers can now submit their annual returns for Workmen’s Compensation. The deadline is 31 May 2020. The fund covers employees who are injured while on duty. Employers have to submit a return every year and then pay the assessed amount. All companies who have permanent employees are obliged to register with the fund. Contact us to submit your WAS.8 return

    Comments Off on Workmen’s compensation
  • compliant.co.za tax
    Accounting,  Other,  Tax,  UIF

    Small business assistance requirements

    Small to medium enterprises can apply to receive financial or other assistance during the outbreak of the coronavirus. Click here to be redirected to the government website where applications are to be submitted. The following is a list of requirements in order for the application to be successful. The business must have been registered with CIPC by at least 28 February 2020. Company must be 100% owned by South African citizens. Employees must be 70% or more South Africans Priority will be given to businesses owned by women, youth and people with disabilities. Company must be registered with SARS and UIF. SARS and UIF must be compliant. Proof must be…

    Comments Off on Small business assistance requirements
  • Other

    CIDB – Level 1 registration

    We can now assist contractors in registering for CIDB level 1. Contractors need to register with CIDB for any construction beside houses they do. This registration is also necessary to apply for any tenders or contracts. To be able to register, the company must have a valid tax clearance, as well as be registered on the CSD(Central supplier database). Contact us for more information.

    Comments Off on CIDB – Level 1 registration
  • Other

    2 Page Website plus hosting

    Do you have a small business that needs exposure on the internet? A web page gives a lot of credibility to a business. And customers often feel more at ease if they can have a look at a website which includes the products sol or previous work performed. For that reason, we offer a websites for small businesses at R750 for a 2 page website, which includes a domain registration and a hosting fee for the first month. It also includes one email address. Thereafter a hosting fee of R100 per month will be applicable. The web page will contain all the details of the company, as well as a…

    Comments Off on 2 Page Website plus hosting
  • Accounting,  Other

    Manual for business owners – FREE Ebook

    This Ebook manual was written with new business owners in mind. It explains in easy understandable terms how companies work, and what needs to be done to be compliant. It will help the business owner to get through all the red tape of starting a business. Armed with this knowledge, you will be able to make better business decisions. MAKE USE OF THE INTRODUCTORY OFFER OF ONLY R80, AND ORDER YOUR COPY NOW. HOW TO ORDER If you would like a FREE copy, just send an email to requesting one.

    Comments Off on Manual for business owners – FREE Ebook

Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact us on Whatsapp