Advertisement Area
  • Accounting,  Tax

    Provisional Tax

    Provisional tax forms, called an IRP6, have to be submitted twice a year. The first one before 30 August, and the second one by 28 February. The purpose of these forms are to assist government with their cash flow throughout the year. The calculation is based on the projected profit for the current financial year. So the form that has to be submitted before 30 August 2019, will be based on the projected profit for the financial year ending 28 February 2020. The tax paid with these forms will then be deducted from the tax calculated on the financial statements after year end. It is important to do these calculations…

  • Accounting,  VAT

    How does a VAT audit work??

    If you have ever had a VAT audit and wondered what it entails. VAT returns should be submitted every 2 months. And every month for companies with a turnover of more than R50m a year. SARS will notify you if your VAT201 return has been selected for a VAT audit. This notification is done as soon as the return is submitted. The next step is then to submit a detailed calculation of your VAT amount payable to SARS. They will then go through this information. If they need more information, they will give you a call to request it. This is usually done to verify that the expenses claimed are…

    Comments Off on How does a VAT audit work??
  • Tax

    Medical deduction – Individual tax

    The medical deduction allowed for the 2019 year of assessment is R310 per month for the first two members, and R209 per month for every additional member. For taxpayers who belong to a medical aid, and pay their own contributions monthly, this usually means that the medical deduction allowed will lead to a refund on their tax. This is not the case for taxpayers who receive their medical aid as a benefit on their income package. Thus, their medical aid is paid by their employer. The reason for this is that the medical deductions is taken into account on a monthly basis, when tax(PAYE) on salary is calculated. This means…

    Comments Off on Medical deduction – Individual tax
  • Tax

    2019 Tax return – Who needs to submit

    Still unsure of whether you have to submit a 2019 tax return? If you receive less than R500 000 per year and only receive a salary from one employer, you do not have to submit a tax return. SARS will also then send you a SMS notifying you that you do not need to submit. Also, if SARS has determined that you need not submit a return, you will find a pre populated form when you go into Efiling. You will then have the option to either accept or amend this return. It is very important to determine whether you need to submit an income tax return. If you have…

    Comments Off on 2019 Tax return – Who needs to submit
  • CIPC

    Register your company with CIPC

    Let us assist in registering your company with CIPC. In only 3 to 5 days you can start trading. We also register a tax number for the company. Together with the company registration we also provide a BEE certificate. At an additional cost, we can also provide share certificates. We also provide accounting and tax services. We can also assist in registering a personal liability or non profit company. Read more about private companies..

    Comments Off on Register your company with CIPC
  • PAYE,  UIF

    Payslips – R50 per employee

    If you have employees, it is important to provide them with payslips on a monthly basis. It also makes it easier to submit PAYE recons if records are kept from the beginning. We provide payslips at R50 per employee. We use software designed for payslips to keep record. This also ensures that the correct deductions are made. We also use the software to submit the UIF return monthly to the department of labour. Read more…. Contact us now

    Comments Off on Payslips – R50 per employee
  • Tax

    Tax season is open!!

    Tax season 2019 is has started, and ends on 4 December 2019. Let us assist you for only R450 per tax return. We will also assess your tax for free to ensure that everything is up to date. And to see whether there are any money outstanding. Remember to make sure to include all income including interest received, dividends, capital gains, lump sums from pension funds etc to avoid additional assessments by SARS. All taxpayers that receive more than R500 000 income per year, more than one IRP5 or is a sole proprietor, need to submit a tax return. Contact us before tax season ends. Read more… To submit return…

  • Accounting,  VAT

    Accounting – Save cost

    Are you the owner of a small business?? Then you will know that the cost of accounting work can be astronomical. This does not have to be the case. We offer monthly accounting from only R750 per month. This also includes 2 provitional tax forms per year. As well as the bi monthly VAT forms. Let us handle your accounting so that you can concentrate on keeping your customers happy. Contact us now to get a quote. Why do you need accounting work, read more…

    Comments Off on Accounting – Save cost
  • Tax

    Free tax assessment

    If you haven’t submitted taxes in a while, or are unsure whether audits has been adequately dealt with, we can assist. We can do a tax assessment to determine whether there is any forms or moneys outstanding. Contact Us now for your free assessment!! We can also do this for companies for income tax, VAT and PAYE. And we only charge for work done and forms submitted. It is better to know your tax is compliant than to get a shock later. Especially now when SARS are looking for ways to make money and withhold refunds. SARS can reassess an assessment for 5 years from submission. And they are currently…

Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact us on Whatsapp
Advertisement Area